Main Index

  » Search This Site

  » Submit Pub

  » Contact Us

  » Brewery Shares


Share |

 

Home > London > W6: Hammersmith

Lost Pubs In London, W6: Hammersmith

Name Year Closed Information  

Albion

  41 Overstone Road.

Beehive

  126 Great Church Lane.  

Bell

  Gun Wharf.  

Bradmore

  20 Bradmore Park.

Britannia

c.1988 27 Fulham Palace Road.

Builders Arms

  12 Hammersmith Bridge Road.

Cabin

  99 - 101 Queen Caroline Street. Housing now on the site.  

Chaise & Horses

  38 King Street. On map in 1871, now demolished.  

Clarendon Arms

1989 5 Hammersmith Broadway. Previously known as The Goat and The Suspension Bridge. Demolished to make way for the new Hammersmith Broadway Centre.  

Coachmakers Arms

2004 133 - 135 King Street.

Cock & Magpie

  170 King Street. Demolished and replaced by a building named 'Thanet House'.  

Devonshire Arms

  4 Queen Street.  

Duke Of Edinburgh

  Worlidge Street. Demolished when the Queen Caroline estate was built.  

Duke Of Sussex

  45 Hammersmith Bridge Road. Demolished when the Queen Caroline estate was built.  

Duke Of York

  2 Perrers Road.

 

Eagle

  24 Brook Green Road. Demolished c. 1906.  

Eagle Arms

1999 82-84 Glenthorne Road.

Foresters Arms

  208 King Street.  

Hope

  63 Queen Street.  

Hope

  40 St Peter's Road.

Hope & Anchor

2012 20 Macbeth Street.

Jolly Gardeners

  5 Brook Green.  

Jolly Gardeners

  217 Hammersmith Road. Demolished to make way for Bechtel and other offices.  

Lord Napier

  Theresa Road. Now replaced with housing.  

Lord Napier

  118 Great Church Lane. Demolished to make way for the A4 flyover.  

Lord Raglan

  34 King Street West. Now demolished.  

Maltman & Shovel

  6 King Street.

Norfolk

  108 King Street.  

Oxford & Cambridge

2006 70 Hammersmith Bridge Road.

 

Prince Of Wales

  147 Greyhound Road. Now demolished.  

Prince Of Wales

  175 Hammersmith Bridge Road.  

Princess Alexandra

1988 1 Perrers Road.

Queens Arms

c.2012 171 Greyhound Road.

Rising Sun

  20 Cardross Street.

Rose & Crown

  203 Hammersmith Road. 

Royal Oak

  62 Glenthorne Road.

Ship

  95 Hammersmith Bridge Road. Now gone, replaced by housing.  

Six Bells

c. 1960 33 Queen Caroline Street. Demolished to make way for the A4 flyover.  

Sussex Arms

1911 26 Hammersmith Broadway. Now demolished.  

Town Hall Tavern

1911 82 King Street. Previously known as the Hammersmith Tavern.  

Wheatsheaf

  24 Hammersmith Road. Demolished to make way for offices.  

White Bear

  100 King Street.

White Hart Tavern

c.2012 383-385 King Street.

Windsor Castle

  134 - 136 King Street.

Do you have any anecdotes, historical information or photographs of closed or lost pubs in Hammersmith? Become a contributor and submit them here.
Like this site? Recommend us via the social networking share button on the left hand side of the page, or follow us on or