Main Index

  » Search This Site

  » Submit Pub

  » Contact Us

  » Support This Site


Share |

Home > Yorkshire > Thirsk

Lost Pubs In Thirsk, Yorkshire

Name Year Closed Information  

Black Horse

  Long Street. Publican in 1893 was William Swales.  

Busby Stoop

  Busby Stoop Inn. Now used as an Indian restaurant.  

Crown Hotel

1962 Market Place.  

Dolphin & Anchor

  St James Green. Publican in 1893 was Septimus Dowson.  

Duke Of Wellington

  Long Street. Publican in 1893 was Thomas Trenholme.  

Golden Lion

  Market Place. Publican in 1893 was John Wright.  

Greyhound

  Bridge Street. Publican in 1893 was Hannah Cole.  

Kings Arms

  Market Place. Publican in 1893 was Maria Wain.  

Kings Head

  Millgate. Publican in 1893 was Ann Bulmer.  

Queens Head

  Barbeck. Publican in 1893 was Jane Jefferson.  

New Inn

  Westgate. Publican in 1893 was Thomas Douthwaite.  

Pheasant

  St James Green. Publican in 1893 was John Stapylton.  

Rising Sun

  St James Green. Publican in 1893 was Johnson Hutchinson.  

Royal Oak

  Market Place. Publican in 1893 was Mary Simpson.  

Star Inn

  Westgate. Publican in 1893 was William Appleton.  

Wheat Sheaf

  St James Green. Publican in 1893 was Ann Bell.  

White Horse

  Long Street. Publican in 1893 was William Wright.  

White Swan

  Market Place. Publican in 1893 was William Trueman-Spence.  

Do you have any anecdotes, historical information or photographs of closed or lost pubs in Thirsk? Become a contributor and submit them here.
Like this site? Recommend us via the social networking share button on the left hand side of the page, or follow us on or