Main Index

  » Search This Site

  » Submit Pub

  » Contact Us

  » Support This Site


Share |

Home > Oxfordshire > Woodstock

Lost Pubs In Woodstock, Oxfordshire

Name Year Closed Information

Angel Inn

c.1918 Market Place. Rebuilt as a branch of the National Provincial bank.  

Coach & Horses

19th c. Oxford Street. Previously known as The Rose & Crown.  

Crown Inn

1740s Market Place.   

Blandford Arms

c.1918 Market Street. Previously known as The Star. Demolished in the 1960s and replaced by Blandford Court shops and apartments.  

Horse & Groom

1860s Browns Lane. Previously known as The Horse & Jockey.  

Marlborough Arms

2010 26 Oxford Street.  

New Angel

1871 Oxford Street. 18th century inn converted to a private dwelling.  

Pied Bull

1802 Oxford Street. Used as a bank from 1805.  

Prince Of Wales

1915 High Street. Previously known as The Jolly Farmers and The Dog & Duck.  

Rose & Crown

c.2000 81 Manor Road.  

Three Cups Inn

1775 Market Place. Converted to retail premises.  

Woodstocks Own

  59 Oxford Street.  

Do you have any anecdotes, historical information or photographs of closed or lost pubs in Woodstock? Become a contributor and submit them here.
Like this site? Recommend us via the social networking share button on the left hand side of the page, or follow us on or