Main Index

  » Search This Site

  » Submit Pub

  » Contact Us

  » Brewery Shares


Share |

Home > Hampshire > Emsworth

Lost Pubs In Emsworth, Hampshire

Name Year Closed Information  

Anchor

  South Street.

Bakers Arms

1860s Hermitage.  

Black Dog

2006 High Street.

Brewery Tap

  South Street. Also known as the Blue Bell. Demolished and replaced by a new Blue Bell pub further up the same street.  

Dolphin

  Queen Street. 

Fairfield

  New Brighton Road.

Great Eastern

1917 Hermitage.

Lads Of The Village

1890s Hermitage. Now demolished.  

Little Green

1956 North Street. Demolished in 1960s.  

Locomotive

  North Street. Demolished and replaced by the Seagull.  

Milkmans Arms

1999 North Street.   

Railway Inn

2008 North Street. Now reopened!!  

Royal Oak

2005 1 Main Road.

Saffron Brewery

  South Street.

Sawyers Arms

  Havant Road.  

Royal Sovereign

1870s Queen Street.  

Seagull

1995 North Street.  

Sloop

1890s South Street.   

Swan

1906 St Peters Square.  

Do you have any anecdotes, historical information or photographs of closed or lost pubs in Emsworth? Become a contributor and submit them here.
Like this site? Recommend us via the social networking share button on the left hand side of the page, or follow us on or